- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
YES broadcast booth ups ante; goes from insufferable Kay shitshow to unforgivable assman parade
- Updated: July 20, 2009
The New York Yankees, Michael Kay, Charlie Weis, Notre Dame! What is this, the Make-A-Wish Foundation for assholes?
Anyone who was actually fortunate enough to catch Weis in the booth during the Yanks-Orioles game was finally able to experience what it sounds like when a man with six cheeseburgers under his tongue attempts to speak after taking 15 pain killers.
Quite a performance, coach. Next time, undo the garlic knots in your tongue.
Conspicuously missing from this photo: Jerry Jones & Coach K
Also missing: Pizza The Hut