- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Early pick for #1 in NFL jersey sales: Beavers
- Updated: August 19, 2009
The highly talented Beavers from Annapolis, Maryland should give 1950s sitcom star Robbie Gould (numero uno for 11 years straight) a good run for his money this season.
UPDATE: Thanks to esteemed commenter Upstate Underdog, the prospect of "L. Beavers" takes it to another level.