- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Early pick for #1 in NFL jersey sales: Beavers
- Updated: August 19, 2009
The highly talented Beavers from Annapolis, Maryland should give 1950s sitcom star Robbie Gould (numero uno for 11 years straight) a good run for his money this season.
UPDATE: Thanks to esteemed commenter Upstate Underdog, the prospect of "L. Beavers" takes it to another level.