- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Follow-up questions for the imaginative Scoop Jackson
- Updated: August 28, 2009
What if Favre were a hot dog, would you eat him?
What if Favre looked like Favre but laughed like Mutley?
What if Favre sounded like Favre but looked like a female Gheorghe Muresan?
What if Favre were like a really cool dog that would get your slippers and cook you omelets every morning?
What if, instead of Wrangler Jeans, Favre was the spokesman for Wrangler Jorts?
What if, instead of Scoop, my name was Poop Troupe?
What if Scoop wrote this column on an Etch-a-Sketch?
What if Scoop won the tag belts with Stephen A. Smith?
What if Scoop were named Jeeves, would he be a chauffeur?
What if I read this article aloud?
What if I sang this article in church?
What if Stephen A. Smith read this article LOUDLY?
What if I printed out this article and turned it into snazzy origami?