- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Follow-up questions for the imaginative Scoop Jackson
- Updated: August 28, 2009
What if Favre were a hot dog, would you eat him?
What if Favre looked like Favre but laughed like Mutley?
What if Favre sounded like Favre but looked like a female Gheorghe Muresan?
What if Favre were like a really cool dog that would get your slippers and cook you omelets every morning?
What if, instead of Wrangler Jeans, Favre was the spokesman for Wrangler Jorts?
What if, instead of Scoop, my name was Poop Troupe?
What if Scoop wrote this column on an Etch-a-Sketch?
What if Scoop won the tag belts with Stephen A. Smith?
What if Scoop were named Jeeves, would he be a chauffeur?
What if I read this article aloud?
What if I sang this article in church?
What if Stephen A. Smith read this article LOUDLY?
What if I printed out this article and turned it into snazzy origami?