- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Humbled Vick passes first test, arrives with Koko B. Ware’s bird at Eagles press conference
- Updated: August 14, 2009
A sense of calm followed Michael Vick into the room earlier today as he met with Philly beat reporters for the first time as an Eagle under the graceful, zen-like guidance of Koko B. Ware's pet bird, Frankie. Several members of the media in the room remarked glowingly at the symbolic, thoughtful tone Vick set for his second chance in the NFL by bringing the charismatic bird along with him for the introductory press conference.
To no surprise, Frankie nearly stole the show by squawking wildly and flapping his wings each time Vick answered a question, at one point even stealing one of Les Bowen's crackers and playfully devouring it right in front of him.
Even stranger, Frankie's brother, Johnny, was a key player in willing Vick to the podium back in 2006 to read his first statement to the media following the dogfighting allegations. Chilling evidence of Frankie's loyal brother right here…