- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
JSF Radio Network Unveils The Sports Hernia Show
- Updated: August 27, 2009
As you may have heard from JoeSportsFan themselves, the JSF Radio Network has officially launched. So along with the original JSF Show comes three new, Joey Chestnut helpings of listening bliss.
Each week, we'll be recapping some of the week's biggest and most absurd sports stories, while happily mocking it along the way.