- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mets third base coach Razor Shines is answering your questions today
- Updated: August 19, 2009
And Shines is being a good sport and playing along quite nicely as the "Aquafina 3rd Base Coach of Life." On our very first question, which was "are you weird?" as seen above, he immediately grabbed his breasts.
He's available for more questions right here.
Overall, we remain as confused as Shines, so we're giving this joint promotion by Aquafina and the Mets a well earned F-.