- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Self-promotion: More turnbuckle chewing on the JoeSportsFan show
- Updated: August 21, 2009
This week we were once again welcomed to the Joe Sports Fan show by dapper co-hosts Matt Sebek and Josh Bacott to take part in their Wiffle Ball segment, which is really the closest thing to an electronic hoedown that you'll ever find on the internet.
Joined by the graceful Stephen Douglas of Blood, Booze and Bruises, many pressing issues were discussed including "People most likely to slug Brett Favre in the teeth," on-field athlete meltdowns and Kenny Loggins.
Yes, that highly arrogant gentleman in the photo is among the Hernia bigwigs. And yes, he dreams in Wingdings.