- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Self-promotion: More turnbuckle chewing on the JoeSportsFan show
- Updated: August 21, 2009
This week we were once again welcomed to the Joe Sports Fan show by dapper co-hosts Matt Sebek and Josh Bacott to take part in their Wiffle Ball segment, which is really the closest thing to an electronic hoedown that you'll ever find on the internet.
Joined by the graceful Stephen Douglas of Blood, Booze and Bruises, many pressing issues were discussed including "People most likely to slug Brett Favre in the teeth," on-field athlete meltdowns and Kenny Loggins.
Yes, that highly arrogant gentleman in the photo is among the Hernia bigwigs. And yes, he dreams in Wingdings.