- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Brad Lidge enters Ray Finkle status following emergence of volunteer play-by-play guy
- Updated: September 24, 2009
The subtle title of the video, "BRAD LIDGE, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" coupled with the calm, graceful ending, doesn't have us the least bit concerned for the well-being of Brad Lidge.
Also, the "announcer's" somewhat stifled outbursts and lack of expletives lead us to
believe he is either working in the back of Discovery Zone or parked in a van outside of Lidge's residence.
Some actual quotes from the video:
"Oh yeah, you're happy now, Hee hee ha ha…"
"Might as well give a meatball here. Oh god!"
"This is just… it's shocking… it's unbelievable. He better be on suicide watch…"
"Yeah, talk to him, talk to him Paulie. Ugh. Hey Brad, really bad job that last better. Yeah, you're probably right. Alright, meet you at the bar later."
"0-2, what are you going to throw a meatball for this guy to crush?!"