- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Florida State-Miami rivalry buzz officially hanging on for dear life
- Updated: September 7, 2009
If your once dominant football program is being mistaken for Miami-Ohio (!) to the point it's actually printed as such in a national newspaper, consider said football program about as relevant as that lucky fan sitting in solitary confinement at Cowboys Stadium.
And when both helmets of a storied "rivalry" are blatantly botched, consider throwing in a tape of Dan Mowrey's greatest misses or puking on your prized helmet phone in lieu of watching the live action.
Dabgummit! Bowden wants to raze 'Canes [NY Post]