- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Florida State-Miami rivalry buzz officially hanging on for dear life
- Updated: September 7, 2009
If your once dominant football program is being mistaken for Miami-Ohio (!) to the point it's actually printed as such in a national newspaper, consider said football program about as relevant as that lucky fan sitting in solitary confinement at Cowboys Stadium.
And when both helmets of a storied "rivalry" are blatantly botched, consider throwing in a tape of Dan Mowrey's greatest misses or puking on your prized helmet phone in lieu of watching the live action.
Dabgummit! Bowden wants to raze 'Canes [NY Post]