- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Disney buys Marvel: How long before we see this?
- Updated: September 1, 2009
Disney, parent company of the World Wide Shitstorm, bought Marvel Entertainment in a $4 billion deal. So honestly, how long before The Hulk smashes the Sportscenter desk when his beloved Gang Green coughs up a fumble, or Marvel characters fight college mascots or Chris Berman just literally turns into The Blob?
Skip Bayless will obviously be engaging in heated debates on First Take with his comic book lookalike and bitter rival, Nightcrawler, but which SportsCenter anchor matches up best with a Marvel character?
Here's to hoping they move ESPN The Weekend to the island of Genosha. Or perhaps in a bid to save the day, the Marvel superheros, being superheros, will rebel and send the Silver Surfer to destroy Bristol.
(Yes, that siren you hear is our collective Nerd Alert.)