- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Kurt Warner chooses odd time to pay tribute to Tecmo Bowl
- Updated: September 28, 2009
What Warner really should've done there was plant his foot so he could throw it to the reliable, and blinking, Jerry Rice for a 163-yard TD pass. That always used to work.
Officially, that was a 28-yard loss, coming very close to the record which was set back in 1988 when Lawrence Taylor threw Bernie Kosar into stands in what was officially recorded as a 36-yard loss.