- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Kurt Warner chooses odd time to pay tribute to Tecmo Bowl
- Updated: September 28, 2009
What Warner really should've done there was plant his foot so he could throw it to the reliable, and blinking, Jerry Rice for a 163-yard TD pass. That always used to work.
Officially, that was a 28-yard loss, coming very close to the record which was set back in 1988 when Lawrence Taylor threw Bernie Kosar into stands in what was officially recorded as a 36-yard loss.