- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Developing: Daily News blows lid off Cimini, Jets chat story
- Updated: September 18, 2009
Once again we have yet another "developing" story taking place over at the tireless New York Daily News.
This time it's regarding Rich Cimini, the Jets beat writer, who's courageously taking your burning questions regarding Sunday's game against the Patriots.
If this news doesn't cause Shepard Smith to immediately leave the gym in his leotard and elegantly skip straight to the Fox news desk, nothing will.
Oddly enough, Cimini will be partaking in this stunning chat from inside his secret lair.