- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Developing: Daily News blows lid off Cimini, Jets chat story
- Updated: September 18, 2009
Once again we have yet another "developing" story taking place over at the tireless New York Daily News.
This time it's regarding Rich Cimini, the Jets beat writer, who's courageously taking your burning questions regarding Sunday's game against the Patriots.
If this news doesn't cause Shepard Smith to immediately leave the gym in his leotard and elegantly skip straight to the Fox news desk, nothing will.
Oddly enough, Cimini will be partaking in this stunning chat from inside his secret lair.