Mark May’s condescending analysis reaches new heights with trendy glasses

Marky May ESPN

It's safe to say the new spectacles will inspire all of Mark May's devoted detractors to actually shave "Mark May Totally Blows" into their chest as opposed to just making wild, empty threats to their TV.

The bonus of these badboys?  They double as his party glasses …

Mark May ESPN Football

1. Andrew Rush

September 4, 2009 at 12:53 am

that’s mark’s I just sharted face.

2. Shane McMayonnaise

September 4, 2009 at 12:56 am

May looks like he’s getting a shocker that initially surprised him, but then settled in nicely.

3. Juggs

September 4, 2009 at 1:13 pm

I hate, hate, absolutely hate Mark May.

4. DiLo

September 4, 2009 at 3:19 pm

This is the face May gets whenever someone mentions anything about Pitt.

5. Sheree

September 6, 2009 at 5:17 pm

I just wish he would quit his absolute HATE of Ohio State. We actually played a real team on saturday and all the powers were praised for playing creampuffs! Hey, maybe Mr. Hate, we can’t get too worked up playing Navy with USC around the corner!

6. Adam

September 7, 2009 at 8:03 pm

Dude. I saw him doing a sideline broadcast today and he’s actually got transitions lenses….looked like Stevie Wonder talking down to Lou Holtz

7. Amanda

September 13, 2009 at 12:43 pm

By the way…. there was a sign on college gameday you will love… it said “Sweet Glasses Mark May!” I am happy to know that I am not the only one who can’t stand him!

8. Jared

October 4, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Thank God! I am not the only one who hates the sight of this man. When he talks down to college football icon Lou Holtz, I just want to knee him in the face. I can’t watch gameday anymore because he is such a hater on everyone, this is a shame because I love Lou. Quit talking down to people Mark, it is a game and they are just kids and you are just an analysis for espn your not curing cancer… GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!