- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mets even managing to suck life out of NY Post headline writer
- Updated: September 17, 2009
While those lovable and exciting New York Yankees continue to earn clever, zesty headlines with each win, like today's impressive "Latest walk-off a Francisco treat," the depressing Mets have driven the New York Post's painfully clever headline writer to a state of rare simplicity.
Mets Blow It Again.
Expect to see more of this as their final 16 games will most likely feel like 16 consecutive bottle rockets fired up your ass.
The Mets Lost Last Night
Braves 6, Mets 5
Mets Have Day Off Today
Mets Game Summary Below
Mets Blow It Again [NY Post]