- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode Cuatro
- Updated: September 23, 2009
After spending a week at David Wright and Paul Lo Duca's co-sponsored eyebrow waxing camp, The Sports Hernia Show returns, as episode four is now up, conveniently in the form of the snazzy play button below.
Among the topics discussed amidst the Hernia congo line were Rex Ryan's teeth, the immediately painful coverage of the Mark "San-chise" era, Eric Mangini's special connection with his players, and how a dude could possibly own 400k worth of jewelry.
Don't forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (for free) and listen to it while you're formatting your resume into WingDings. Your choice.