- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode Cuatro
- Updated: September 23, 2009
After spending a week at David Wright and Paul Lo Duca's co-sponsored eyebrow waxing camp, The Sports Hernia Show returns, as episode four is now up, conveniently in the form of the snazzy play button below.
Among the topics discussed amidst the Hernia congo line were Rex Ryan's teeth, the immediately painful coverage of the Mark "San-chise" era, Eric Mangini's special connection with his players, and how a dude could possibly own 400k worth of jewelry.
Don't forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (for free) and listen to it while you're formatting your resume into WingDings. Your choice.