- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Steve Serby’s embarrassing “San-chise” nickname begging for annual Jets meltdown
- Updated: September 21, 2009
"Just Enjoy the San-chise."
That one suddenly makes "Hair Jordan" and Glenn "Always Refuse to" Fold-ley completely tolerable.
May Steve Serby's anal cavity be invaded by Ghoulies and Snorks for the rest of the week.
Sanchez Outswaggers Brady [NY Post]