- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
The comparisons are out there, only one question remains: Where is Barry Bonds in all this?
- Updated: September 1, 2009
At long last, a helmet destined for the bulbous dome of one Barry Bonds is out there and readily available. Unfortunately, it’s about two years too late and inexplicably swallowing David Wright’s head.
It’s a shame really, as Barry finally would have been able to walk up to the plate without looking like he’s wearing a mini novelty ice cream sundae helmet.
In case you’re wondering, these new roomy helmets can fit approximately 17 Figgins heads.
On an enchanting Mets note: Friday marks the debut of bedazzled jerseys and orange pants with ass tassels.
Please, David Wright, Never Stop Wearing This Helmet [The Fightins]