- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The comparisons are out there, only one question remains: Where is Barry Bonds in all this?
- Updated: September 1, 2009
At long last, a helmet destined for the bulbous dome of one Barry Bonds is out there and readily available. Unfortunately, it’s about two years too late and inexplicably swallowing David Wright’s head.
It’s a shame really, as Barry finally would have been able to walk up to the plate without looking like he’s wearing a mini novelty ice cream sundae helmet.
In case you’re wondering, these new roomy helmets can fit approximately 17 Figgins heads.
On an enchanting Mets note: Friday marks the debut of bedazzled jerseys and orange pants with ass tassels.
Please, David Wright, Never Stop Wearing This Helmet [The Fightins]