- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The Sports Hernia Presents: Did you f’ing know …
- Updated: September 11, 2009
That Giant Gonzalez was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks in the 3rd round of the 1988 NBA Draft?
According to Wikipedia, Gonzalez "couldn't handle the pace of the American game, and had trouble maintaining a proper, athletic weight." Translation: Under that intimidating and quite believable muscle suit, he was a Spanish speaking Shawn Bradley with a mullet.
What's even more amazing than the thought of Double G wearing an NBA jersey over his shoulder patches is the fact that it wasn't Don Nelson who drafted him.