- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Sports Hernia Presents: Did you f’ing know …
- Updated: September 11, 2009
That Giant Gonzalez was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks in the 3rd round of the 1988 NBA Draft?
According to Wikipedia, Gonzalez "couldn't handle the pace of the American game, and had trouble maintaining a proper, athletic weight." Translation: Under that intimidating and quite believable muscle suit, he was a Spanish speaking Shawn Bradley with a mullet.
What's even more amazing than the thought of Double G wearing an NBA jersey over his shoulder patches is the fact that it wasn't Don Nelson who drafted him.