- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 3
- Updated: September 11, 2009
Episode number three of The Sports Hernia Show is up, now accompanied by a snazzy, convenient play button!
Among the topics discussed by Hernia brass were Shawn Merriman's disappointing poon pull, the fact that the name "Tila Tequila" exists, Richard Seymour's death march to Oakland, positive words on Derek Jeter from our inhouse Red Sox fan, and quite naturally, how the always awful Pittsburgh Pirates are the Polish national team from Nintendo's Ice Hockey.