- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Charlotte Bobcats “top performer” an actual cartoon cat
- Updated: October 29, 2009
The embarrassment endured by the Charlotte Bobcats after getting trounced 92-59 was heightened Thursday when Yahoo Sports didn't even try to muster up a picture for the team's so-called "Top Performer."
With things not looking good for Jordan and Larry Brown's 'cats this year, we offer you a look at future Top Performers for the shitty franchise.