- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Breaking: ESPN suspends Steve Phillips following affair with Kevin Gogan
- Updated: October 21, 2009
Baseball analyst Steve Phillips has been suspended by ESPN following word of a heated fling with production assistant Brooke Hundley, playfully known as Kevin Gogan.
According to police, after being dumped, Hundley taunted Phillips' wife with Swimfan-like phone calls reportedly saying "We both can't have him!" as well as a letter that bragged about her wild nights with Phillips.
From the New York Post:
In the letter, Hundley details her affair with Phillips, and mentions
"a big birthmark on his crotch . . . and one on his left inner thigh,
so you know I'm not being fake."
Much like the real Kevin Gogan, Hundley plays hauntingly dirty.