- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Breaking: ESPN suspends Steve Phillips following affair with Kevin Gogan
- Updated: October 21, 2009
Baseball analyst Steve Phillips has been suspended by ESPN following word of a heated fling with production assistant Brooke Hundley, playfully known as Kevin Gogan.
According to police, after being dumped, Hundley taunted Phillips' wife with Swimfan-like phone calls reportedly saying "We both can't have him!" as well as a letter that bragged about her wild nights with Phillips.
From the New York Post:
In the letter, Hundley details her affair with Phillips, and mentions
"a big birthmark on his crotch . . . and one on his left inner thigh,
so you know I'm not being fake."
Much like the real Kevin Gogan, Hundley plays hauntingly dirty.