- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Cousin Eddie’s shoes spotted in Phillies dugout
- Updated: October 16, 2009
It's a bit puzzling at first, but not if you think about it. You see kids, Charlie Manuel is from West Virginia. There's a very good chance that Cousin Eddie, following his Christmas vacation at Clark's house, ditched the farm in Kansas and drove his motor home directly to Northfork, where he met Charlie. It's all making sense now. We're guessing in exchange for the shoes, Eddie received one of Sal Fasano's ass-melting leisure suits.
Update: Those are actually the shoes of broadcasting legend Harry Kalas. The Phillies keep them in the dugout, along with a blue blazer, in his memory for each game. We had no idea, although probably should have. With that said, we love Kalas even more now knowing those were his shoes.