- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Cousin Eddie’s shoes spotted in Phillies dugout
- Updated: October 16, 2009
It's a bit puzzling at first, but not if you think about it. You see kids, Charlie Manuel is from West Virginia. There's a very good chance that Cousin Eddie, following his Christmas vacation at Clark's house, ditched the farm in Kansas and drove his motor home directly to Northfork, where he met Charlie. It's all making sense now. We're guessing in exchange for the shoes, Eddie received one of Sal Fasano's ass-melting leisure suits.
Update: Those are actually the shoes of broadcasting legend Harry Kalas. The Phillies keep them in the dugout, along with a blue blazer, in his memory for each game. We had no idea, although probably should have. With that said, we love Kalas even more now knowing those were his shoes.