- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Every embarrassing music artist still alive to have stake in Miami Dolphins
- Updated: October 14, 2009
Along with Fergie, Gloria Estefan, J. Lo and Marc Anthony, musical icons Gerardo, Snow, Vanilla Ice, Menudo, Everlast, Brittney Spears, Joey McIntyre, Nick Carter, Aaron Carter, Miley Cyrus, Fred Durst, Christina Aguilera, Rob Thomas, Pink, J.C. Chasez, Lady Gaga, Scott Stapp, Mario, Omarion, Avril Lavigne, Uncle Kracker, Shifty from Crazytown, two guys from Color Me Badd, all three Hanson brothers, everyone from American Idol, and an actual band called LMFAO will all soon be part-owners of the Miami Dolphins.
To celebrate this news, please take a repulsive dump on your iPod.