- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Gustavo Johnson calls Honduras soccer game
- Updated: October 15, 2009
Gustavo Johnson, who is clearly the Latino cousin of Gus Johnson, had the call last night in the Honduras-El Salvador game and was separately watching, quite obviously, when the U.S. tied it up in their game against Costa Rica, which put Honduras in the World Cup.
We certainly hope Gustavo joins his cousin for March Madness.
"Honduras estamos en el Mundial!!!"
"Estamos en Sudafrica!