- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Gustavo Johnson calls Honduras soccer game
- Updated: October 15, 2009
Gustavo Johnson, who is clearly the Latino cousin of Gus Johnson, had the call last night in the Honduras-El Salvador game and was separately watching, quite obviously, when the U.S. tied it up in their game against Costa Rica, which put Honduras in the World Cup.
We certainly hope Gustavo joins his cousin for March Madness.
"Honduras estamos en el Mundial!!!"
"Estamos en Sudafrica!