- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Jim Zorn to coach from stadium parking lots
- Updated: October 22, 2009
Washington Redskins head coach Jim Zorn will coach from the parking lots of NFL stadiums for the remainder of the season. The decision is the latest passive-aggressive move by Daniel Snyder to force Zorn to resign.
After taking away Zorn's offensive calls, Snyder also set the coach's headset to a different frequency, meaning Zorn will likely be calling plays to a random air-traffic controller at Reagan International while camped out in the auxiliary lot at FedEx Field.