- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mark Cuban finally endorsing Frankenberries
- Updated: October 2, 2009
Citing the fact that he looks exactly Frankenstein, Cuban spoke glowingly of the brand as well as his desire to eventually have his creepy face on the cover of a special limited edition box celebrating the delicious pink turds.
Although under the same umbrella of General Mills brands, the marketing team for Count Chocula is said to be seething with jealousy, and in some cases, violently catty.