- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mark Cuban finally endorsing Frankenberries
- Updated: October 2, 2009
Citing the fact that he looks exactly Frankenstein, Cuban spoke glowingly of the brand as well as his desire to eventually have his creepy face on the cover of a special limited edition box celebrating the delicious pink turds.
Although under the same umbrella of General Mills brands, the marketing team for Count Chocula is said to be seething with jealousy, and in some cases, violently catty.