- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
New York Post predictably eases into World Series coverage
- Updated: October 27, 2009
“The Yankees are going to make Philly cream cheese out of them,” a confident Tommy Bayoikos, 44, predicted yesterday in Midtown.
Tommy, if it said you were 16 years old, this might make sense. You’re 44, please do us all a favor and violently tase yourself.
Since the New York Post already has Victorino in a skirt and we’re still a day away from the World Series even beginning, expect Cole Hamels to be wearing a dominatrix outfit by Thursday and for a touching “Chase Utley has more road beef than all of Metallica but might be bisexual” feel-good story by Friday.
The Frillies are coming to town! [NY Post]