- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Rick Reilly’s latest column missing key photograph
- Updated: October 14, 2009
The following blurb is ESPN's Rick Reilly on Colt McCoy's girlfriend, Rachel Gandorf. This sensual line has vaulted her name to the top of Google trends:
"It was over — the police came and got him within five minutes — but
it spooked McCoy enough to move into the back house of a friend of the
family with wide receiver Jordan Shipley. It's so tiny, they share one bedroom. It's not the perfect crib for a guy who has a girlfriend hotter than shrimp vindaloo, Rachel Glandorf."
That may be true, Rick, but Rachel's got nothing on General Tso's Chicken at China Grill.
Now quit typing columns with your starved wang.