- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Rick Reilly’s latest column missing key photograph
- Updated: October 14, 2009
The following blurb is ESPN's Rick Reilly on Colt McCoy's girlfriend, Rachel Gandorf. This sensual line has vaulted her name to the top of Google trends:
"It was over — the police came and got him within five minutes — but
it spooked McCoy enough to move into the back house of a friend of the
family with wide receiver Jordan Shipley. It's so tiny, they share one bedroom. It's not the perfect crib for a guy who has a girlfriend hotter than shrimp vindaloo, Rachel Glandorf."
That may be true, Rick, but Rachel's got nothing on General Tso's Chicken at China Grill.
Now quit typing columns with your starved wang.