- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 7
- Updated: October 22, 2009
This week’s installment of The Sports Hernia Show dives headfirst into the nationwide deflating Jets erection, the mysteries of Connecticut and Pat Sajak’s hair, breaking down the Chargers’ offense with uncanny accuracy, and the passing of one of the greatest humans to ever walk the face of the earth.
Don’t forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (free) and listen to it whenever you want, including while you’re jogging in Little Mac’s pink sweatsuit.