- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 7
- Updated: October 22, 2009
This week’s installment of The Sports Hernia Show dives headfirst into the nationwide deflating Jets erection, the mysteries of Connecticut and Pat Sajak’s hair, breaking down the Chargers’ offense with uncanny accuracy, and the passing of one of the greatest humans to ever walk the face of the earth.
Don’t forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (free) and listen to it whenever you want, including while you’re jogging in Little Mac’s pink sweatsuit.