- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode Cinco
- Updated: October 8, 2009
After spending a week studying Tim Teufel's hypnotizing batting stance, The Sports Hernia Show returns, as episode five is now up and can be conveniently played right here, thanks to a very inventive play button.
Among the topics discussed amidst the general bitching and moaning were the inspiring Brett Favre national suck-off, Ron Jaworski and Joe Morgan's fish tank destiny, the possible purchase and likely snorting of the St. Louis Rams by Rush Limbaugh, and the MLB playoffs which somehow included the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Don't forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (for free of course) and listen to it whenever you want, including when you finally sit down and shave WingDings into your beard.