- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
The Sports Hernia’s greatest visitor ever?
- Updated: October 27, 2009
Often times, like any other site, people arrive here via Google. A simple keyword search of "FlowBee" or an obscure sports figure will usually do the trick in finding us. But every once in awhile we're treated to a special search like the one you see above.
So inquisitive, so determined, so right. Yes, Jayson Werth is Edge.
Today, we celebrate.