- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Sports Hernia’s greatest visitor ever?
- Updated: October 27, 2009
Often times, like any other site, people arrive here via Google. A simple keyword search of "FlowBee" or an obscure sports figure will usually do the trick in finding us. But every once in awhile we're treated to a special search like the one you see above.
So inquisitive, so determined, so right. Yes, Jayson Werth is Edge.
Today, we celebrate.