- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Breaking: Steve Phillips may have trouble finding next gig
- Updated: November 17, 2009
The New York Daily News ran a compelling piece yesterday hinting that former ESPN anal analyst Steve Phillips may be facing "bleak job prospects" when he attempts to claw his way back into the sports world. It took some long, hard thinking and a real exploration of the facts, but we tend to agree … which begs the question, just what in the hairy hell will Steve Phillips do next?
And yes, we've honored Stevie by using Mets colors for this poll.
As for our choice here, it was a tough call, but we had to go with "Nude Unicyclist." Mainly because it's not too big of a stretch to see a relaxed Phillips cycling through Times Square without a care in the fucking world as he high fives the Naked Cowboy, while mixing in an occasional air guitar to help liven the crowd.