- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
By not penning an unshitty thought, New York Knicks fans know Mike Lupica doesn’t care about them
- Updated: November 20, 2009
Throw on your khakis and argyle socks, it's time for a ride down squirrel dick lane.
You'll particularly enjoy the part where an out-of-touch Lupica talks to the one alleged Knicks fan he knows — a guy who awkwardly dresses next to him at the health club.
By not signing Allen Iverson, New York Knicks… [NY Daily News]