- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Catching Up With Jimmy Clausen
- Updated: November 16, 2009
Last year we had the chance to sit down and chat with Notre Dame's Jimmy Clausen, but after a quick start to the 2009 season and some early Heisman hype, we were forced to take a number on our follow-up request.
Fortunately for us, that hype has since died like a flailing, wounded Notre Dame extra point, and we were once again granted a few minutes with the affable future star.
Here's what transpired:
Jimmy Clausen: As you know, we always end our huddles with a chant of "Don't touch Jimmy." And I'm always reminding the guys that Jimmy must not go down. But when Sam Young isn't holding, Jimmy isn't standing. Jimmy's not mad at Sam though, because Sam tries to help Jimmy even though Sam's not very good at helping Jimmy.
TSH: Speaking of Charlie, what are your thoughts on his play-calling and his embarrassing record against top 25 teams? Additionally, would you mind wiping off his disgusting frozen booger crust?
TSH: Right. Now Jimmy, we know this was a few weeks ago, but what exactly happened at the end of the B.C. game? Do you normally do the shove-and-run when someone's talking smack? And more importantly, did you learn that move on the mean streets of Thousand Oaks, California?
TSH: Of course. Well best of luck in the Domino's Bread Bowl, Jimmy.
Past interviews with Jimmy: