- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Catching Up With Jimmy Clausen
- Updated: November 16, 2009
Last year we had the chance to sit down and chat with Notre Dame's Jimmy Clausen, but after a quick start to the 2009 season and some early Heisman hype, we were forced to take a number on our follow-up request.
Fortunately for us, that hype has since died like a flailing, wounded Notre Dame extra point, and we were once again granted a few minutes with the affable future star.
Here's what transpired:
Jimmy Clausen: As you know, we always end our huddles with a chant of "Don't touch Jimmy." And I'm always reminding the guys that Jimmy must not go down. But when Sam Young isn't holding, Jimmy isn't standing. Jimmy's not mad at Sam though, because Sam tries to help Jimmy even though Sam's not very good at helping Jimmy.
TSH: Speaking of Charlie, what are your thoughts on his play-calling and his embarrassing record against top 25 teams? Additionally, would you mind wiping off his disgusting frozen booger crust?
TSH: Right. Now Jimmy, we know this was a few weeks ago, but what exactly happened at the end of the B.C. game? Do you normally do the shove-and-run when someone's talking smack? And more importantly, did you learn that move on the mean streets of Thousand Oaks, California?
TSH: Of course. Well best of luck in the Domino's Bread Bowl, Jimmy.
Past interviews with Jimmy: