- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Charlie Weis fiction amazingly still going for as much as one cent
- Updated: November 25, 2009
That's right, you can order a used copy of "The New Gold Standard: Charlie Weis and Notre Dame's Rise to Glory" from Amazon.com for one shiny penny. You can also get a brand new copy for $0.60.
You know what else you can get for about that much? Two momentarily uplifting gum balls that taste like grasshopper shit after three chews.
But, since it is the holidays and the gum ball machine is empty, we sprang for the $39.95 collectible version that comes with a pepperoni-bedazzled cover.