- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Farewell little fella, we’ll always have this
- Updated: November 29, 2009
It took robust hippo balls and some creative thinking for you to request Axl Rose-inspired hair extensions the same day you signed that contract extension, L-Frank. We'll always share that memory. Never forget, little buddy, never forget.
On a positive note, the actual Axl Rose will attempt to steady the Nets row boat for the next 66 horrifying "basketball" games.