- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 8
- Updated: November 19, 2009
This week's installment of The Sports Hernia Show does an impressive swan dive into the intriguing Cleveland Browns mess while wondering when Buddy Ryan will give his weeping son an uppercut. We also look at the Larry Johnson/Bengals nuptials, Melky Cabrera's ability to score pornstars without speaking, the next hellish stop in the Allen Iverson debacle, and the joyful experience that is a New Jersey Nets game.
Don't forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (free) and listen to it whenever you want, including while you're riding Miss Daisy.