- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
Welcome to the Brett Favre Live Cam!
- Updated: November 1, 2009
No, seriously. Fox has a camera following Brett Favre, and only Brett Favre. So in lieu of watching a potentially decent football game between the Packers and Vikings, you can instead watch Brett Favre point at a clipboard or adjust his frozen balls. So far, it seems as though he prefers his junk angled to the left.
He also appears to experience great joy when the butt slap connects square in the center, with the ring and middle fingers giving a memorable squeeze, followed by an upward thrust.
Brett Favre Live Cam! [Fox Sports]