- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Agent for Barry Bonds makes lofty, dreamy promises for 2010
- Updated: December 10, 2009
"When 2008 came around, I couldn't get him a job. When 2009 came around, I couldn't get him a job. Now, 2010 … I'd say it's nearly impossible. It's an unfortunate ending to a storied career."
Excellent strategery. Well played, Jeffrey. Always remember, it's not a lie, if you believe it.