- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Dead air brought to you by dead host, Mike Francesa
- Updated: December 30, 2009
For those counting at home, that's 24 seconds of dead air followed by an I-still-don't-get-it "alright", followed by 16 more seconds of dead air.
So awful, so ridiculous, so unintentionally hilarious, so Francesa.
In honor of this performance, please hum NBC's "The More You Know" jingle for the rest of the day.
Mike Francesa Electrifies Radio Audience By Reading Silently To Himself [Deadspin]