- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Dead air brought to you by dead host, Mike Francesa
- Updated: December 30, 2009
For those counting at home, that's 24 seconds of dead air followed by an I-still-don't-get-it "alright", followed by 16 more seconds of dead air.
So awful, so ridiculous, so unintentionally hilarious, so Francesa.
In honor of this performance, please hum NBC's "The More You Know" jingle for the rest of the day.
Mike Francesa Electrifies Radio Audience By Reading Silently To Himself [Deadspin]