- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
If you’re perplexed by Undercover Tirico, look no further than Jon Gruden
- Updated: December 28, 2009
Only three forces of nature are capable of bringing out the Chucky face from Jon Gruden when he's not coaching: Jaworski's breath, unfit pussies, and Mike Tirico in a last minute movie prop hat.
All three of those forces are at work here, hence the reason why Gruden looks like he just shit Castle Grayskull.