- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Jabari Greer to have Hernia surgery, will reemerge with Soda Popinski’s face
- Updated: December 10, 2009
This report is 100% accurate, particularly the part that says Greer won't be back for the immediate future following his Sports Hernia surgery. Getting a new face, particularly one as divine as Popinski's, takes a very, very long time.
Best wishes to Greer, who is in the altruistic hands of Hernia staff surgeon, Dr. Isaac Yankem.
(Special thanks to Mr. Mantz for the heads up.)
Hernia surgery for Jabari Greer [ProFootballTalk]