- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
John Daly’s new Hooters girl knows pants, everything
- Updated: December 3, 2009
Shortly before the Australian Open teed off, John Daly credited his girlfriend for his turnaround from whiskey-guzzling golf bad boy to checkered-pants-wearing nobody. The former Hooters waitress can apparently do anything, according to Daly:
"She knows the ins and outs of the computer and all that stuff," Daly explained. "She is the most positive person I know." (actual quote)
Here is a list of some other quotes Daly presumably mumbled about his new princess:
"She knows how to set the timer on the coffee maker, so when I wake up in the morning, coffee is ready. She is the best."
"She can hoola-hoop on command, she?s a magician."
"I know I already mentioned computers, but at least once a day I think it's broken and all she does is like, shake the mouse, and poof, it's working again. Woman leaves me speechless."
"She knows how to record VHS tapes onto dvd – the girl is amazing for me."
"She figured out that damn contraption on the front of the fridge actually puts ice in my glass if you hit the right button. She's a modern-day Merlin."
"She got my VCR to stop blinking twelve o'clock. Chick is a life saver."
are due, she writes down all this stuff on a rectangular piece of paper and then sends it someone. The collectors have finally stopped calling. An angel, I say."
"She found shorter pants to match my longer pants. She's a godsend."
"Whenever I make a call to her cell phone, a picture of a buffalo wing appears. How did she do that? Amazes me every day."