- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mets inspiring talent hunt dangerously close to meaning something
- Updated: December 10, 2009
That's right, add Clint Everts to the explosive list of new faces you'll see for the New York Metropolitans in 2010. As you can see above, Everts was a first-round pick in '02 and has spent his entire career in the minor leagues.
More importantly, he was originally drafted by Omar Minaya, which makes his chances of contributing drop considerably from 0% to "fuck no."