- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Philly’s thoughtful holiday diehards simulate memorable snowfall for two lucky fans
- Updated: December 22, 2009
If it weren't for the 68,532* confiscated sleighs, antlers, metal wreaths, actual reindeer and other spirited holiday items, it truly would have been a Christmas miracle in the wonderful city of Philadelphia.
* = That's full capacity, meaning everyone brought something! So giving, so thoughtful, so Philly.
It's Always Snowing In Philadelphia [Deadspin]