- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 9
- Updated: December 4, 2009
This week's installment of The Sports Hernia Show dives ass first into the slowly developing and widely overlooked Tiger Woods story, the rapidly evaporating assets of Latrell Sprewell and Antoine Walker, the impressive sucktidude of the New Jersey Nets as well as their new ray of hope, renowned ass-smacking Adonis, Kiki Vandeweghe. Closing things out, of course, is a little in-game booze with Ron Artest as we ride out to his emotional, "Michael, Michael, Michael" tribute.
Don't forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (free) and listen to it whenever you want, including while you're riding Miss Daisy.