- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 9
- Updated: December 4, 2009
This week's installment of The Sports Hernia Show dives ass first into the slowly developing and widely overlooked Tiger Woods story, the rapidly evaporating assets of Latrell Sprewell and Antoine Walker, the impressive sucktidude of the New Jersey Nets as well as their new ray of hope, renowned ass-smacking Adonis, Kiki Vandeweghe. Closing things out, of course, is a little in-game booze with Ron Artest as we ride out to his emotional, "Michael, Michael, Michael" tribute.
Don't forget you can also subscribe to the show through iTunes (free) and listen to it whenever you want, including while you're riding Miss Daisy.