- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Tomorrow’s New York Post cover could be the star that went on top
- Updated: December 16, 2009
Yesterday we "reported" that Tiger Woods had made the cover of the New York Post for 16 straight days. Somehow, we inexplicably missed one cover, which was the cautiously subtle "Tiger's Back 9."
So with today's cover in the books, the count is officially at 18, with just one more to go to tie the Post's previous record of 19, which was set after the events of 9/11. Two topics with about as much in common as Lyle Alzado and Stephen Hawking.
Even more impressive, the New York Daily News is already at 19 straight covers, albeit with a few less dong jokes.