- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Up next, Chuck Knoblauch will teach Mark Sanchez how to throw
- Updated: December 1, 2009
Yes, this really happened. The question is, has Rex Ryan ever actually seen Joe Girardi slide?
Anyone who watched the 1996 World Series knows he looks exactly like a stumbling, inebriated Ram-Man playing tackle Beirut. An excellent choice, we say.
Best of luck to San-chise, who is expected to showcase the new slide this Sunday, and be hospitalized shortly thereafter.