- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Up next, Chuck Knoblauch will teach Mark Sanchez how to throw
- Updated: December 1, 2009
Yes, this really happened. The question is, has Rex Ryan ever actually seen Joe Girardi slide?
Anyone who watched the 1996 World Series knows he looks exactly like a stumbling, inebriated Ram-Man playing tackle Beirut. An excellent choice, we say.
Best of luck to San-chise, who is expected to showcase the new slide this Sunday, and be hospitalized shortly thereafter.