- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
WFAN sends Joe Benigno to flashcard class
- Updated: December 15, 2009
While discussing a few of the recent MLB trades earlier this afternoon, WFAN's Evan Roberts went out on a limb with both his partner, worldly yapper Joe Benigno, and 76% of his listening audience by using the word "opined."
The next 30 seconds included a baffled Benigno admitting to not knowing the definition of the word, as well as to never even hearing it spoken in his entire life.
Even by his standards, we were left impressed.
Flashcard class starts at 8am sharp, Joey. We strongly recommend you go with that sexy Dracula look.
And while we're here, the following is a short list of other words Joe has had some difficulty with:
But to be fair, there are a couple words we tend to have trouble with as well: