- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Winter wonderland train set fails to inspire ornery Francesa
- Updated: December 29, 2009
The stark contrast of hope and hopelessness between the train and Mike Francesa is astounding, yet perfectly accurate.
However, we strongly believe that during each and every commercial break, Big Mikey wills this congenial holiday choo-choo around the track with a passionate, Capote-like baby voice.